PASAY TRAFFIC ENFORCER - PIECE OF S#!T



Another PASAY TRAFFIC ENFORCER "AGAIN"

Do you all notice does enforcer who always have a motorcycle??? have you ever wonder how they manage to pay for it????


this take place along Macapagal Blvd. corner Gil Puyat.


this Macapagal Blvd. is really a sinful road. (full of corruption). hope authorities do listen.

emailed by: rcv
heres the story; march 2011

I was apprehended by a Pasay Traffic Enforcer for reckless driving while driving less than 40 khp in the intersection of Macapagal Blvd - Gil Puyat Ave (vicinity of World Trade Center).
I am in the middle of the intersection driving north bound when I barely noticed a traffic enforcer from the other side (Gil Puyat Ave) signalling me to stop. I was the flagged down by the enforcer after I crossed the intersection and was asked why I did not stop. I reasoned that I am already in the middle of the intersection when I noticed him and I have to continue to avoid impeding the crossing traffic. "Sir, pag nag signal kami ng stop, huminto na kayo kahit nasa gitna pa kayo" was his answer. I am not sure which is more reckless, to stop in the middle of intersection or drive safely clear?
Further, I told him that his location is not on the vantage point for motorist driving north bound and he should be in the middle of the intersection directing traffic. "Bakit doon ako sa gitna e kung mabangga pa ako doon" was his stupid answer.
After I handed him my license, he scrutinized it for more than a few minutes implying that we can make an arrangement to settle it out. I opted not to take his bait to bribe him, instead I scolded him of his scrupulous modus operandi. "Pag ka ganyan titicketan ko na lang kayo" was his final decision and never talked again except in instructing me where to redeem my license. I was never informed of my violation, I learned it only from the violation ticket he handed me.
Another motorist was also flagged down by his buddy enforcer for the same violation.

thanks........


does guys where reported several times already and seems nothing would ever change. this enforcer was always the one's whose hiding under the sun and find a right timing to show up and do their job "corruption".

a photo of this crook will soon be posted for we are still working out if the man stationed their was the one you are referring.

it was advisable to at least voice record this criminal if they are the one starting to settle a violation which has no proof.

don't give your license unless you agree for the accused violation that they says, still stay in focus and quote that they are not always right!

also, it still advisable to report this to MMDA for "statistic data".




3 comments:

  1. Check out the book : "THE PRIME MINISTER"

    The LINK is :

    http://www.flipkart.com/prime-minister-8184658370/p/9788184658378?pid=9788184658378&ref=5e5f2afb-7e51-468e-bee0-3cd600d1f641

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excuse me, I think we shouldn't blame the place and the enforcer but rather we should blame the Pasay City Officials because they let this kind of people invade their place. If they govern Pasay well , I must say that this kind of people will not exist.

    Arlyn N. Sanchez

    Contributor, www.OurHappySchool.com

    ReplyDelete